When you work with an Eating Psychology Coach you stand to gain:
- A new food-body relationship. You’ll make peace with food, instead of fighting it. Under stress your metabolism slows and calorie burning decreases. When you slow down and relax, your metabolism is fired up, and you experience increased calorie burning. It’s a win-win situation.
- Improved digestion. Digestion slows when the body is under stress, which can lead to heartburn, constipation, bloating and upset stomach. Do any of these sound familiar? Relaxing, slowing down, and increased awareness can improve your digestion. Your indigestion is not your body fighting you, although it may feel like that. It’s actually a message about what’s not working. Are you ready for a change?
- More energy. Do you feel drained? Many things can affect your energy level, such as food sensitivities, the amount of food you eat, and even your thoughts. We get addicted to speed. The world goes faster and faster, and we want to keep up. It feels like a wild ride sometimes, doesn’t it? It’s time to get off the tilt-a-whirl.
- Body wisdom. Your body is the best resource for you. Learn the signals your body gives you when it’s had enough food. Most likely, you were not taught as a child to pay attention to these cues. Did you belong to the ‘clean plate’ club? Does a particular food cause you stomach upset? That’s another signal. Listening to your body is key.
- Being more of who you are meant to be. When you relax into a new food-body relationship, all the energy you spent fighting your body is now freed up for you to be the you that you came here to be. Where is life calling you? What could you create? What would that be like? Amazing. It would be amazing.